Supplier Code of Conduct
pure delish Ltd (PDL) is committed to extend the care we show in our product to the entirety of our supply chain. This Supplier Code of Conduct outlines the expectations we have of our suppliers providing goods and services to pure delish Limited (PDL).
As of September 2022, we have required all current suppliers to sign this code of conduct confirming that you agree to follow this code of conduct for the duration of the supply relationship with PDL.
PDL requires its suppliers to:
- Conduct their business with integrity in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and ethical standards.
- Not engage in any form of corruption and be transparent about their ethical policies and practices.
- Suppliers must never offer, promise, or accept bribes.
Looking After our People
PDL expects its suppliers to:
- Adhere to international human rights standards in their workplace and monitor and address these standards within their supply chain.
- Comply with New Zealand employment standards and maintain a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination.
- Prohibit the use of Child labour.
- Ensure all employees are paid at least minimum wage.
- Ensure fair treatment of all employees.
- Ensure their workplace is free from discrimination.
Keeping our Teams Safe
PDL expects is suppliers to:
- Comply with workplace health and safety laws and regulations.
- Maintain healthy and safe work environments for everyone.
- Report any relevant concerns with respect to H&S immediately to PDL.
Caring for our Environment
PDL encourages its suppliers to:
- Establish environmentally responsible business practices.
- Dispose of all waste in accordance with environmental laws and regulations
- Conduct their business in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and standards regarding the mitigation of impacts on, and protection of, the environment.
- Proactively improve their environmental performance.
Breach of the Supplier Code of Conduct
In the event that there is a sustained breach of this code of conduct, PDL will investigate and review with the supplier. Should the investigation uphold the breach, PDL will seek to recover any incurred costs and related expenses.